If you ever watch “Say Yes to the Dress” or “Four Weddings” you will know that a wedding these days is no small venture where investments are concerned. In fact, we can be looking at a cash outlay of anywhere between $20,000 and $100,000 +! That’s why if you are planning a wedding, either for yourself or a loved one, you are pretty apt to want to be aware of WEDDING DAYS AND YOUR GLENDALE, ARIZONA INSURANCE BROKER.
“The dread of every father,” Jim Bivona of Bivona Insurance Group, LLC, an Independent Insurance Agency that services the Phoenix Metro area regarding Insurance including Phoenix, Scottsdale, Glendale, and Peoria Arizona to name just a few, noted with just a tinge of empathy in his voice, “is that his daughter’s wedding day is plagued by one or more disasters. Her crushed feelings aside, such incidents can put a real strain on a family’s finances if they didn’t have enough foresight to Insure the Blessed Event.”
The “Disasters” that can plague a wedding are numerous and varied. These include, but are not limited to:
- Vendor Failures – These can run the gamut from the venue going out of business to the caterer failing to show up!
- An Injury at the Wedding – As the “host” of the Wedding, it is possible that you could be held liable should, in fact, someone get injured. Often, these injuries take place on the dance floor. However, you could also be held liable if someone at your party drinks too much and on the way home injures someone as a result of their inebriation.
- Lost or Ruined Attire – The cost of dresses and gowns is so great that if something happens to them Insurance would be a welcomed assurance.
- Family Medical Emergency – If such an unfortunate event were to occur and mandate a rescheduling of the nuptials, the purchase of Wedding Insurance in advance will help ease the pain of such an occurrence to a major degree.
- Extreme Weather – Depending on where you live in the country this could be of varying importance to you! Hurricanes, tornados and ice storms can sure play havoc with Wedding Plans!
As you can see, being aware of WEDDING DAYS AND YOUR GLENDALE, ARIZONA INSURANCE BROKER certainly is not something you want to ignore if you ARE, in fact PLANNING A WEDDING! As a result, you should contact Jim Bivona at 623-256-1000 with any questions, and he will be happy to discuss this concept with you in greater detail, and suggest some ways you may be able to have peace of mind regarding an upcoming family wedding.
To learn more about the BIVONA INSURANCE GROUP, LLC go to www.bivonainsurance.com.
(To learn more about this issue, research “INSURANCE AND WEDDINGS ”)